Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Blog

This is my first time ever using an online blog, and I hope i am doing everything correct. 

Over the break i worked at a daycare center where I was mainly responsible for coordinating and teaching activities to children from the ages of 5-12. Different times were broken up for each age group.  I taught the children how to play basketball, soccer, and European Handball. I went over the basic skills that are needed and we ran some drills in order for all the children to practice these skills.  This is not my first time helping children learning or improving on their skills.  As a teacher, it makes me feel accomplished and I did a really good thing to see some of the children i have taught turn into pretty good athletes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment